Six-Week Start-Up, 3rd Ed.
A step-by-step program for starting your business, making money, and achieving your goals!
by Rhonda Abrams
|Ships: Within 2 Business Days
Bookstore price: $21.95
Our price: $17.56
FREE: author autograph and personal inscription!
|Order with confidence: this product comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! See Cart for details.|
Get your business up and running in just six weeks!
You have a great idea for a business. But now comes the tough part—making it happen. From social media marketing to bookkeeping to choosing technology to setting up shop, Six-Week Start-Up guides you through every step of getting your business up and running successfully—and fast!
Some new features in the 3rd edition:
- Info on dozens of free applications to start on a limited budget
- Expanded marketing: online, social media, mobile
- Updated money management and new ways to get paid
- Running business functions in the cloud
- Updated resources to find the info you need quickly
Nationally syndicated small business columnist Rhonda Abrams breaks down the entire process of launching a business into a six-week process. Each week, you'll address specific goals and tasks, such as developing your company brand (name, logo, etc.), analyzing your competition, or finding an office or retail location. And at every step of the way, Rhonda provides instructions, tips, advice, and resources.
Updated features from the previous edition:
- Week-by-Week Checklists. See exactly what you need to do on a weekly basis.
- Dozens of Worksheets. Work through important issues and decisions.
- "Questions to Ask." Know what to ask an accountant, lawyer, investor, graphic designer, potential employees, or others.
- "Red Tape Alerts." Stay out of trouble in areas like taxes, laws, employment rules, and more.
- Comprehensive Resource Links. Find the key information you need quickly and accurately.
- Expert Advice. Rhonda's books have helped thousands of businesses launch—she can help you, too!
- Business concept and goals
- Market research and strategic position
- Licenses, permits, taxes
- Money: bookkeeping, budgets, credit cards, new ways to get paid, investors
- Social media marketing
- Developing an effective marketing and sales campaign
- Hiring and leading great employees
- Setting up your office/store/plant effectively
- Getting and staying organized
Get your copy of Six-Week Start-Up, 3rd ed. at your local bookstore or order direct from us (and get a free inscription and autograph from Rhonda!).