We here at PlanningShop know these are unsettling times. We do, however, have resources to assist business and entrepreneurship educators who may be transitioning to teaching their courses online during the coronavirus crisis.
Our books and resources are available in digital form, as well as our ancillary materials – such as complete PowerPoint slides to accompany the book. This can make it easier for you to get your Spring term courses online quickly.
Here are some of our texts available digitally through VitalSource:
- Successful Business Plan: Secrets & Strategies, 7th edition, ISBN: 9781933895857
- Entrepreneurship: A Real-World Approach, 2nd edition, ISBN: 9781933895673
- Business Plan In A Day, 3rd edition, ISBN: 9781933895710
- Six-Week Startup, 4th edition, ISBN: 9781933895772
Here are digital resources available directly from PlanningShop:
- Business Plan Financial worksheets – Excel templates
- Ancillary materials – Powerpoint slides, test banks, syllabi
These materials are used by over 1000 business schools, and you can be comfortable knowing they are tried and trusted by professors such as yourself.
We know this may be a very unsettling time right now both personally and professionally, and we want to help you in both serving your students and managing your workload.
Copyright Rhonda Abrams, 2020